Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Monday, November 3, 2008

Kenia & Paco: Maternity Session

I am about to go run some errands but I just had to post a few of my favorites from the awesome maternity shoot I had yesterday in Moorpark. I met Kenia and Paco a few months ago at Martin and Tivisay's wedding (Paco is Martins brother).
They are an incredibly sweet couple and we had a good time toolin around Moorpark.
Kenia is just about 8 months pregnant and is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have seen! (although I think all pregnant women are beautiful). They are having a little girl and I cannot wait to see her and shoot some photos of the happy family together!







Slideshow to come!

5 comments:

Loving Life With Charlize said...

Once again your pictures take my breath away! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

TAK Photography said...

AMAZING! I am in love with the last one! Man...I will definetly NOT be looking that amazing when I get pregnant (in 50 million years...)

Kari said...

I love these! You did a fabulous job on these!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love the colors, the exposure! You rock!

Kelly LaBruyere said...

These are fabulous! You did a great job with these.