Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Phil and Amanda: The Slideshow

I met Amanda during my first year at California Institute of the Arts. While I was majoring in Photography she was getting her degree in Animation. She has always had a sweet and upbeat personality about her and I am happy that she has found someone as sweet and wonderful as herself, Phil.

I would say next to my job (of course) the two of them have the coolest jobs ever. :)
Amanda works over at JibJab and Phil does some awesome work over at Cartoon Network. You can see some of Phils work on his blog: Here, along with some adorable drawings he put together of him and Amanda.

They will be getting married this upcoming January. Although I am not going to be able to photograph there wedding we had an awesome engagement session this past Saturday, check it out!

No comments: