Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Friday, November 7, 2008

Kenia & Paco: Maternity Slideshow

Kenia was an amazing sport as we walked all around Moorpark and even managed some mid-town outfit changes thanks to Kenia's mom and siblings (who were excellent blanket holders!) We managed to get so many great photographs in just under two hours.

Again, I want to say that Kenia and Paco are an amazing couple and I am so excited for their lil' bundle of joy that is on the way.

I wish You guys all the best and look forward to all the family photos to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we love all of our pictures! awesome job!!! thank you sooo much

Mark W. said...

Great slide show! Wonderful images!