Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Monday, March 23, 2009

My take on family photos

Like any photo session I think that a family session should be fun and portray your personality. While I think having a few posed photos can be great, I love capturing a family in motion, hanging out with you, documenting the relationships and love!

I was so excited to be able to fit in a little family session with Elisha, Chuck, and Charlize while they were visiting from Arizona. We actually did this session right before Chuck and Elisha's Anniversary "Anytime" session in Ventura. We had to make it quick, lil' Charlize was a firecracker and I amazed we have any photos of her sitting still.

Here are a few from our "Mini Session":



















Gorgeous lil family!

I will post a few more from Chuck and Elisha Anytime Anniversary session in the next few days so keep an eye out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful family and cute series! :-)

Heather

Charlotte Justine said...

What a beautiful family! And the little girl is absolutely adorable! Great work!