Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Anniversary Session: Chuck and Elisha

Woo this has been a busy couple of weeks!

I just wanted to pop in and say "I'm still here!" and share a few photos from Chuck and Elisha's anytime session. Chuck and Elisha are nothing short of perfect for one another, they complement each other completely and are such fun to be around. I am not just saying that because Chuck is my Brother and Elisha is my Sister-in-law either! I couldn't have asked for a better new sister when I was 17. A few years later (::wink) and she is still the best sister-in-law a lady could ask for. So here are some photos from the mini anytime session we had while they were in town.





If you couldn't tell..Elisha and Chuck both love shoes!






Next post is going to be some proposal pointers for you grooms out there so watch out!

No comments: