Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Monday, June 15, 2009

You deserve some photos

Hello my little blog.

I am about to run out for some more errands but I wanted to quickly post some photos from last weekends wedding with the lovely Charise. I love when I have a free day where I can go out and 2nd shoot. Like I've said before, it's good for my creativity to be able to just shoot without worrying that I captured every photo needed.

These are just a few of my favorites from the beautiful June 6th wedding at Hartley Botanica.







2 comments:

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

These are lovely! Great job!

erica said...

wow the colors really POP in these images. Also, I checked out your site and not only are the pictures exceptional, but your design layout is killer!