Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Such a Tease: Karin and David

I have some awesome photos to share from Karin and Davids June 20th wedding in Somis, Ca.

Coming soon: Karin and David take on Somis with their Wonderful Wedding





1 comment:

Amanda Lewis said...

Hi Marianne! It's Amanda Homan(Lewis).

Just wanted to drop by and say hello - I love keeping up on your blog...your work is just amazing!

Hope all is well : )