Welcome to Marianne Wilson Photography

My name is Marianne Wilson and I am a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer. I would like to welcome you to my website and blog.
This is where I post previews of my recent shoots, fun photos from my
daily life, and other photo related tidbits. So take a look around and get to know me a bit.

To navigate through specific categories just use the navigation bar above.
Bookmark me and check back as I am always adding new posts!

Photo by Tim Halberg

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Http://www.MarianneWilsonBlog.com


Just another reminder for those of you who may not have checked your readers lately. The Marianne Wilson Photography blog is now new and improved and has moved over to Http://www.MarianneWilsonBlog.com

You can find all the the old posts there as well!

No comments: